Data Migration and CPQ Configuration
- The recent acquisition by our client has led to application integration challenges which in turn is impacting their sales and service performance.
- The newly acquired business is currently leveraging Optimizer as their back-office application, which records their Accounts, Contacts and Opportunity information only.
- The acquired business has processes that capture relevant data in excel.
- Only qualified Opportunities are captured in the Optimizer, which limits them to reach out to their prospects.
- The acquired business has processes that are not currently aligned with clients current business processes as a result of which the client is unable to visualize the 360-degree view of the acquired business’ customers.
- As a Salesforce partner, Solunus planned a migration strategy to transition key data/information of acquired business into clients Salesforce Org.
- Identified the best fit for the current CRM legacy application data into Salesforce Standard CRM.
- Configured their Configure Price Quotation Solution.
With the help of Solunus, the client is now able to access the data of newly acquired business from a single Salesforce org.
- Key data from the acquired business will be available in the client’s Salesforce Org.
- Better visualization of key reports & dashboards.
- Acquired business users will be able to utilize deployed solutions and related data within the client’s Salesforce Instance.
- CPQ configuration for US & Australia regions.
- Accessing the data history of the newly acquired businesses.
- All the acquired business users (both US and Australia) are now following the client’s Global process of both Sales and Service Modules.
- Cleansed data and performed data deduplication to help the Sales and Service rep to manage their customer interaction effectively.
- Eliminated the dependency on legacy applications.