Position: SFDC – Technical Architect – Full Time – 12-15 years
Location: Dallas, TX
- Participate in process flow analysis, and process redesign with AM/PM. Share best practices and be consultative to clients/teams
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements as required
- Complete and co/implement a configuration workbook/critical components
- Participate in taking interviews for hiring resources in an organization
- Co-team with the Technical Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Provide current best practice and 3rd party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document
- Participate in training designing, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with AM/PM/ Service Line team
- Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer
- Participate in internal projects as required
- Maintain current Salesforce certifications
- Participate in pre-sales activities
Education and Required Experience:
- 6+ years of total relevant experience and overall experience of around 12 years
- Integration and Data services architecture and techniques: SOAP, REST, JSON
- Enterprise Application and SFDC integration tools that include integrating with external applications using SOA / ESB technologies, between different business systems and from multiple data sources
- Strong experience in Salesforce.com Design and Solution
- Excellent hands-on Apex, VF pages, Web Services concepts, Apttus Preferred knowledge on ServiceMax
- Must have Salesforce.com DEV401 or ADM201 Certification.
- Must have Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant Certification.
- Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers Experience with the SFDC toolkit (e.g., Visual force, Apex, S-controls, Triggers, Chatter, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, etc.)
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.