Position: Sr. Salesforce Developer – Full Time – 7-10 years
Location: Dallas TX
Eligibility: Only US Citizen or GC’s can apply
- Accountable for systems analysis, technical design, coding, unit testing, data quality and documentation of the assigned project(s)
- Work closely with Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Junior Developers, QA team and transform the requirements to produce detailed technical design documents to match the solution specifications
- Responsible for building, deployment, change management, and release management activities
- Participate and lead the project related meetings with customer representatives and internal/external stakeholders
- Actively participate in requirements gathering, UAT support, Deployment & Release activities and also provide Customer Training as and when required
- Show initiative as a self-starter, organised, committed, excellent research & learning skills, able to handle multiple priorities and possess excellent time management skills.
- Follow and recommend best practices for coding standards and development procedures
- Document functional requirements, technical requirements, and development process documentation
- Actively contribute, guide and train junior developers – knowledge sessions, best practices, innovative ideas, and cost-effective cutting edge solutions for business problems
Education and Required Experience:
- At least four years of strong experience in Salesforce Force.com custom development using Visualforce, Apex – Classes, Triggers, Bulk Triggers, API based integration, Batch Apex, HTTP Callouts, Test Classes, Design Patterns, SOQL, SOSL, SOAP/REST Web Services
- Should be strong in data modelling skills – Relational database design, ERD, normalisation, indexing, SQL queries, etc. in at least a couple of platforms such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, etc.
- At least two years of Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, AppExchange, Chatter) systems integration and implementation experience with external databases or third-party systems like MS SQL Server, Oracle, SAP, Magento, SharePoint, Box.com, Amazon Cloud Drive, Google Drive integration, etc.
- Must have hands-on expertise in one or more of the following Integration technologies, e.g. Informatica, Jitterbit, Cast Iron, ODBC Connectors, etc. and API based integration, SOAP, REST Web Services
- Must have SFDC certifications – DEV401 or DEV501.
- Experience in data migration from other CRM software (at least one) – Siebel, SAP, ACT, PeopleSoft, NetSuite, etc.
- Strong experience in code reviews, writing unit test classes, code coverage, build & deployment through changesets, Eclipse-based Force.com IDE
- Admin Skills – Configuration, Customization, User Management, Security Access, Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approvals, Page Layouts, Record Types, Assignment Rules, Validation Rules, Object Relationships, Schema Builder, Desktop integration, Mobile integration, Data Import/Export, data management tools – data loader, workbench, etc.
- Strong in problem-solving, analytical skills with the ability to learn quickly, adapt with priorities and business needs and self-organised with project delivery consciousness
- Communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal forms
Other Desirable Skills (Not mandatory)
- Programming languages/frameworks such as Java/JSP/PHP/C#.Net, JSON, JQuery, AJAX
- Strong skills in data management including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleaning and security
- Mavens Mate IDE, Migration tools, etc. and third party continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Cruise Control, etc.
- Having a Sales Cloud/Service Cloud Consultant certification is an added advantage
- Deep understanding and knowledge in web-based systems architecture, SOA, enterprise application architecture
- Experience in any of the Version Control tools like GitHub, Subversion, Perforce, SfOpticon, etc.
- Should have participated in and be familiar with SDLC Agile (Scrum) project methodologies apart from Waterfall model
- Good understanding of Change Management and Release management processes
- Ability to mentor and develop junior members of the team technically
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.