Position: Scrum Master – JAVA – Full Time – 6 to 8 Years
- As a Scrum Master, you are responsible for facilitating multiple Scrum teams.
- You will be accountable for removing impediments to the teams to achieve the sprint goals/deliverables.
- You are expected to ensure that the Scrum process is used as intended.
- You will possess the ability to handle projects of increased complexity and manage teams; you will lead at least 1- 2 Scrum teams and ensure the teams deliver projects as stipulated.
- You will communicate with clients and stakeholders to test client requirements effectively.
- You will create informative dashboards as per business requirements.
Education and Required Experience:
- Agile-Scrum experience.
- A background of Java-J2EE/DevOps.
- Ability to manage Scrum frameworks as a Scrum Master for various teams.
- Collaborate closely with design, development, and project management teams to ensure.
- proper requirements have been gathered and analyzed for developing reports.
- Strong communication and people skills; should be able to interact with the strategic development team, business analysts, and managers effectively to analyze business needs and developed technical specifications.
- Proper scheduling of reports and validation.
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.