Position: Salesforce Technical Architect – Full Time – 10+ years
- Salesforce (SFDC) Lead/Architect is responsible for defining the advanced architecture, solution/design, platform-specific technical best practices as well as defining enterprise integration strategy.
- Works as a technical expert with in-depth technical knowledge of Salesforce.com ecosystem.
- Evaluate multiple 3rd party solutions, author solution design document and provide leadership to the technical team.
- Provide on-the-job leadership to people and project.
- Organise and lead client sessions that involve non-technical resources, creating requirements and technical design.
- Generate client sign-off and commitment to the overall solution and design.
Education and Required Experience:
- 10+ years of experience including a demonstrated track record of providing architectural help and various solutions that were designed for security, reliability, scalability and performance.
- Hands-on technical development work, on-the-job leadership of people and projects.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working on Salesforce (SFDC) related projects.
- Key technology experience in areas such as J2EE, .NET, XML Web Services, SOA, Force.com platform.
- Understand SCRUM and Agile development methodologies.
- Detail oriented with the ability to learn and take advantage of new concepts and technologies rapidly.
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP.
- Experience with Enterprise Integration and ETL tools.
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.