Position: Solution Architect – Full Time – 12-15 years
Location: Dallas, TX
- Provide design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications. Participate in project meetings with other technical staff and business owners and subject matter experts.
- Assess and develop high-level design requirements for the project and communicate in writing or meetings with the development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Analyze cross-functional business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches via technology enablement.
- Validate solution components and provide solution walkthrough with the customer. Guide customer through solution deployment.
- Manage multiple client engagements and work with associated team members.
- Support Account Executives and Go to Market teams with sales opportunities by validating solutions.
- Build a professional relationship with delivery teams, prospects or existing customers to support overall prospect/customer engagement.
- Build custom demonstrations and deliver Proof of Concepts (POC).
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations – third-party solutions or tools, systems integration solutions, and pilot projects
- Review project during the development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters & standards.
- Develop and authorize technical business solutions, product presentations, and demonstrations.
- Enhance Technical Core accomplishments and competence by planning the delivery of solutions; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Frequently review the Project; update Management and ensure the best in all the projects that are assigned.
- Flexible to work in CST timings (until 1 PM CST) during the Critical delivery times/ Pre-sales calls.
Education and Required Experience:
- 12+ years relevant experience preferred.
- 2+ years of architectural leadership experience and deep understanding of the SFDC product architecture.
- Multiple (Platform Developer 1/401, Sales & Service Cloud) SFDC certifications preferred.
- The candidate must have served as a solution architect for various enterprise application implementations including complex integrations.
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.