Position: Salesforce Developer – Full Time – 2-4 years
- Accountable for systems analysis, technical design, coding, unit testing, data quality and documentation of the assigned project(s)
- Work closely with Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Junior Developers, QA team and transform the requirements to produce detailed technical design documents to match the solution specifications
- Responsible for building, deployment, change management, and release management activities
- Participate and lead the project related meetings with customer representatives and internal/external stakeholders
- Actively participate in requirements gathering, UAT support, Deployment & Release activities and also provide Customer Training as and when required
- Show initiative as a self-starter, organized, committed, excellent research & learning skills, able to handle multiple priorities and possess excellent time management skills.
- Document functional requirements, technical requirements, and development process documentation
- Actively contribute, guide and train junior developers – knowledge sessions, best practices, innovative ideas, and cost-effective cutting edge solutions for business problems
Education and Required Experience:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in SalesForce.com implementations with at least 2 Salesforce Certifications required.
- Design and document technical solutions that are aligned with the clients business objectives
- Translate the functional requirements into conceptual and detailed design documents demonstrating sound rationale in making design decisions.
- Translate the design documents into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement the solution Provide direction during the evaluation of a business requirement as to whether it can be met without the box functionality or customization or using plugins
- Design, develop, and maintain complex Apex, Lightning Components and VisualForce applications Develop custom solutions and integrations
- Adhere to and make a regular contribution to coding best practices Participate in troubleshooting client support activities, including liaising directly with the clients
Solunus, a North-American headquartered company, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of industry exposure, project management expertise, and Salesforce experience underpin our position as a problem solver.