Position: Quality Assurance Lead – Full Time – 5-8 years
- Manage the QA Team.
- Sound knowledge on native Force.com features across all Clouds, including those relevant to building applications ground up on Force.com.
- Experience in performing hands-on application configuration activities in Salesforce.com.
- Drafts and revises moderately complex testing documentation (including conditions and scripts).
- Executes moderately complex tests according to established plans and scripts, documents problems in an issue log, and retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow.
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to enhance the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
- Assists in planning and scheduling testing.
Education and Required Experience:
- 5-8 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Experience with test automatization tools like Provar or Selenium.
- Experience in validating integrated components between Salesforce systems and other applications will be an added advantage.
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage time across multiple projects to achieve on- time deadlines.
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with software engineers and other QA members.
- Solid understanding of the Agile/ Scrum software development, QA and release processes.
- Proven experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans, test cases, test scripts and reports.
- Experience creating and running tests throughout the development life cycle, unit, functional, regression. Experience with continuous integration and deployments.
- Ability to design automated monitoring test suites for continuous functional testing.
- Familiarity with Jira/ Trello.
- Experience in data validation.
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.