Position: Project Manager – Salesforce – Full Time – 10-15 years
- Manage a project of Salesforce.com / Force.com Development
- Guide and Drive Project Teams
- Handle multiple projects
- Interact the clients as a Single Point of Contact
- Identify the project Risks and Take Corrective Actions
- Manage the project Quality
- Meet Delivery timeline and efforts estimates
Education and Required Experience:
- Total 5-7 Years of experience in Project Management.
- Min 2 years of experience Salesforce/Sales cloud.
- 5-7 years of experience working with any CRM Platform ( Siebel, Oracle, SFDC, Microsoft CRM, Mule soft CRM, SAP, MS Dynamics).
- Candidate should be expert to work with Salesforce.com as a Technology.
- Program Manager or Project Manager with experience on end to end project management (building effort, cost, price estimations and a sound understanding of financials).
- Presales / Solution Design.
- The expertise of working in a Sales support function, primarily focusing on pre-sales with technology, background it would be plus have led a team of such experts.
- Deep expertise in building effort, cost, price estimations and a sound understanding of financials.
- Have a broad understanding of various functional aspects of CRM, ability to understand client’s requirements quickly.
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.