Position: Pre Sales and Proposal Lead – Full Time – 7+ years
- Responding to RFP’s / RFI’s / RFQs as part of the pre-sales process.
- Prepare Proposal documents including proposals, pricing sheet, solution presentations against RFPs/RFIs.
- Participate in due diligence meetings with the customer to gather more information on the proposal.
- Understanding of Salesforce offerings to position them in a relevant solution proposal.
- The candidate must keep himself/herself up-to-date with the latest Salesforce product offerings.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Delivery, Marketing, Legal etc.) and collaborating with the technical team to develop a solution for proposals.
- Mapping requirements to appropriate Salesforce Cloud (Sales, Service, Marketing, Community, Analytics etc.)
- Writing Whitepapers, Technical blogs, Case studies and success stories.
- Experience in end to end lifecycle and preparation of proposals (RFx), SOW, and customer-specific presentations.
- Good knowledge of development lifecycles/methodologies and Application Support & Maintenance (ASM) / Application Development (AD) concepts.
- Possesses secure knowledge/experience in Salesforce Modules like Sales, Service and Marketing business processes and use cases.
- Good understanding of AppExchange products/solutions to appropriately suggest for desired use cases.
- Knowledge of all Salesforce Lightning & lightning components and a basic understanding of Salesforce Object and relationships, Apex, Visualforce Pages, Triggers, Workflows rules, Page layouts, Record Types, process builder etc.
- Formal Salesforce.com certifications strongly preferred.
- Detail-oriented ability to translate business and user requirements into detailed system requirements that are actionable by the development team.
- Clear spoken, business writing, and communication skills across global client base and teams.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation (MS PPT) skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks, and collaborate with various stakeholders and deliver in tight timelines.
- Ability to articulate business solutions in a confident, non-technical manner at all levels.
Education and Required Experience:
- Bachelor in Technology – Computer Science plus an MBA from a top B school.
- Need a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in Presales and Proposal writing.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a Salesforce Partner / Salesforce Projects.
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.