Position: Mulesoft Architect – Full Time – 15 Years
Location: Dallas TX
- Design and build an integration between multiple on-premises and cloud hosted systems.
- Position requires experience with middleware applications, including expert level knowledge with Mulesoft, as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
- Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a solution, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- Assist in architecting technical solutions for enterprise systems using the MuleSoft product suite to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment Knowledge of SOA.
- Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling, and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Identify, analyze and design integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint Studio and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution.
- Responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the underlying technology components can realistically deliver the solution services.
- Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices.
- In-depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices.
- Assist on technical POC’s to prove out the technology and ultimately leading into selection.
Education and Required Experience:
- 15+ Years’ experience in IT including 5 Years’ experience in Mulesoft Certification.
- Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge, Negotiating, Financial Analysis, and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
- Should be proficient in Business Knowledge & Analysis, Software Engineering Leadership, Technical Solution Design, and Change Management.
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.