Position: Java SDET– Full Time – 4.5 to 6.5 Years
- Analyze the Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Involve in creating test cases based on requirements.
- Prepare test scenarios based on acceptance criteria and collect the test data.
- Fix failed Selenium scripts of previously existing test cases.
- Review requirement documents, functional specifications, and take part in the development of test plans and test case documents.
- Take part in the bug reporting process.
Education and Required Experience:
- Overall 4+ years of experience; minimum 3+ years in Core Java.
- Experience in design/implementation and maintenance of automation frameworks (keyword-driven /data-driven/BDD – CUCUMBER (THIS IS A MUST).
- Expertise in coding in Java.
- Expertise in Rest/SOAP web service automation – THIS IS A MUST.
- Good knowledge of the travel domain.
- Hands-on experience on Selenium Web Driver.
- Good experience on TestNG.
- Knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience in developing a successful automated testing strategy using multiple tools (preferred).
- Excellent knowledge of Agile QA/Dev processes and software development life cycle.
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Good communication and excellent troubleshooting skills.
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.