Position: Java Microservices – Sr. Consultant – Full Time – 5 to 8 Years
- Developing user requirements and ﬁxing bugs in the product.
- Gathering requirements and working closely with clients.
- Handling customer issues, debugging the issues on the customer’s production box, and providing hot ﬁxes on-demand.
- Resolving critical issues by using debugging tools.
- Participating in the entire product development cycle starting from design, veriﬁcation, and validation to ﬁnal deployment.
- Analyzing and fixing defects that have been raised, without exceeding timelines.
- Providing post-production support for the project releases.
Education and Required Experience:
- Java8 and +; Spring Boot; Spring Batch.
- Apache, MOM (Message Oriented Middleware).
- Gradle/Maven, JUnit, Mockito, design patterns.
- Microservice design patterns (Domain Driven Design).
- Cloud-native experience – with Spring Cloud Services like Spring Cloud Server/Circuit Breaker/Service Registry-Discovery.
- Demonstrating features of products to users and the support team for better understanding and enabling faster resolution.
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable code and components.
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.