Position: Java Microservices – Lead – Full Time – 8 to 10 Years
- Train and manage young developers in product architecture.
- Work on system performance testing and performance optimization.
- Work with business analysts and users to understand and implement the requirements and deliver them on-time with good quality.
- Involve in various phases of SDLC – requirement gathering and analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and production support.
- Resolve production issues on-time and provide solutions to user queries.
Education and Required Experience:
- Java8 and +; Spring Boot; Spring Batch.
- Apache, MOM (Message Oriented Middleware).
- Gradle/Maven, JUnit, Mockito, design Patterns.
- Microservice design patterns (Domain Driven Design).
- Cloud-native experience – with Spring Cloud Services such as Spring Cloud Server/Circuit Breaker/Service Registry-Discovery.
- Demonstrating features of products to users and the support team for better understanding and enabling faster resolution.
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable code and components.
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.