Position: Java Microservices- Jr. Consultant– Full Time– 3 to 5 Years
- Implement REST using Spring Boot.
- Develop critical logic such as calculating interest based on time, triggering email notifications to end users to repay, and reminding due dates.
- Identify bottle-neck bugs, and devise solutions to the problems
- Have good knowledge of and implement service layer classes for external use.
- Understand clients’ needs, enhancements, and customizations; comprehend software-related issues of clients to provide solutions in adherence to delivery schedules.
- Possess good knowledge of and provide information related to software bugs and defects by analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
Education and Required Experience:
- Java8 and +; Spring Boot; Spring Batch.
- Apache, MOM (Message Oriented Middleware).
- Gradle/Maven, JUnit, Mockito, design patterns.
- Microservice design patterns (Domain Driven Design).
- Cloud-native experience – with Spring Cloud Services like Spring Cloud Server/Circuit Breaker/Service Registry-Discovery.
- Responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Demonstrating features of products to users and the support team for better understanding and enabling faster resolution.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable code and components.
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.