Position: JAVA Microservices- Architect – Full Time– 10 to 14 Years
- You will design Microservices as per business resources.
- You will have the ability to develop architectures and oversee a team of 15-20 engineers as part of the Agile Scrum team.
- You will guide the team in terms of technical design verification, alignment of architecture to code, based on architectural principles and guidelines. Guide and mentor the team to remove any technical impediments during the project.
- You will independently develop solutions to problems and enhancements.
- You possess experience in developing reliable, re-usable, and high-performance code.
- You have expertise in different Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies – Waterfall, Prototype, and Agile Scrum
- You will mentor junior team members.
Education and Required Experience:
- Should have hands-on experience in architecting and programming in Java, before assuming the role of an architect.
- Must be well versed in Microservices architecture and design patterns.
- Should have architected at least one cloud platform, preferably using GCP. Should have good knowledge of the components offered by GCP or other cloud platforms (in case you have worked on a cloud platform other than GCP).
- Should work closely with customer architecture groups and provide technical solutions, ideas, and alternatives as part of the project.
- Should have experience in re-architecture and design involving refactoring code from the SRC platform to the target (Java and Microservices).
- Must be able to choose the appropriate test approach and review process.
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.