Position: Graphic Designer – Full Time – 5+ years
- Responsible for the design that matches the Solunus’ branding guidelines.
- Responsible for designing all marketing content (Blogs, social media, whitepaper etc.) and client presentations.
- Design graphics for website, logos, web layouts using different software.
- Collaborate with the in-house team to execute raw layout into final art.
- Good understanding and seamless experiences across platforms of current trends in design and guidelines.
- Self-starter who can plan and execute the end-to-end design with minimal support.
- Create web banners and graphics that are consistent with marketing objectives.
Education and Required Experience:
- Five plus years of experience in graphic design.
- Proficiency with a Graphics editor such as Adobe Photoshop & vector graphics tools such as Adobe Illustrator. Expert in PowerPoint Presentation and Canva.
- Ability to envision and implement content with the right balance of text & visuals
- Passion for learning new techniques which can be used to communicate an idea with the best quality designs
- Creative in proposing new ideas, ability to make intuitive, responsive and user-friendly designs and enthusiastic about implementing it
- Any extra degree/certification in design and knowledge about videography and photography will be a compliment.
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.