Position: Digital Marketing Manager – Full Time – 7 years
- The scope of Digital Marketing activities gets defined by the incumbent and will include website enhancements, social media, online advertising, and Offerings / Solutions promotion. – Will develop a holistic Digital Marketing strategy for the company and digital marketing programs.
- The individual will work closely with the business development and IST team right from lead generation to deal closure and provide marketing support at every step.
- Acts as the campaign manager for all the marketing campaigns – Klenty (Email campaigns) and Social media Campaigns.
- Planning and organizing webinars to push leads into the pipeline.
- Reporting lead numbers monthly to senior leadership and taking corrective actions wherever required.
- Manage the day-to-day function of digital marketing, including Social Media, Digital Production, budget control, project oversight, and KPI tracking. Creating digital content, email campaigns, and managing SEO, paid marketing.
- Preparing Strategy, Proposals, and Setup Campaign on Paid stage. (Google Ad Words, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Expert with Google Analytics, and should have a working knowledge of Google Tag Manager and other 3rd party implementation.
- Understand well the On-Page and Off-Page SEO and compliment Digital Acquisition accordingly.
- Understand- Email Marketing apparatuses like (Mail Chimp and Klenty) and working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Be the internal challenger for change and marketing automation to improve efficiency and overall ROMI.
Education and Required Experience:
- Candidate must have seven years of relevant work experience in a Digital Marketing Agency or from the marketing team of IT / BPO / KPO companies.
- Must have an understanding of CRM and Salesforce.
- Education: Engineer plus MBA in Marketing
- Certifications required: Google Certifications: Analytics, Google Adwords, Search and Display advertising, LinkedIn Content Marketing.
- Work Location: Hyderabad
- Department: Marketing – Will report into Head of Marketing
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.