Position: CPQ Developer – Full Time – 4+ years
- Deep expertise in the SaaS, HW, SW, and Maintenance business model, especially in the CPQ and Quote to Cash process area.
- Understand the Data Model related to Salesforce/Steelbrick CPQ.
- Must have good knowledge of Salesforce/Steelbrick CPQ objects used in the Quote to Order process especially.
- Good understanding of Salesforce sales cloud functionality.
- In-depth knowledge in Product setup, Product Options, Product configuration & rules, Pricing, Discounting and Quote templates in Salesforce/Steelbrick CPQ.
- Experience in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Components, etc., Visualforce components, SOQL statements.
- Experience in designing and implementing new Salesforce objects, workflow rules, custom layouts, and other standard Salesforce customization.
- Should have good knowledge of Salesforce best practices.
- Good to have Good knowledge of Salesforce.com and prior experience adapting it to various business needs.
- Good Oral and Written communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in Interaction with the client is a must.
Education and Required Experience:
- 4-8 years of experience in Salesforce with a minimum of 2 years in CPQ.
- Experience (hands-on practical experience) on a minimum of 1 Steelbrick CPQ implementation.
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist certification is a must.
Solunus, a North-American based Salesforce Partner, prepares businesses for their next-generation customers. Established in 2014, we simplify Salesforce for you to build more meaningful customer relationships. We partner for a win-win arrangement with a clear ROI that the client realizes by the end of the engagement. Our 350+ years of cumulative industry exposure and Salesforce experience underpin our position as the right Salesforce partner. We are a team of Salesforce Certified Professionals, CRM Architects, and certified Agile Scrum Masters with a passion for making a difference.